11 June 2006

Musings

The Whining Stranger is (Mostly) Out



Amigos, tomorrow, 12 June, the Whining Stranger embarks on a long road trip, for a friend's wedding, general family visitation time, and a cabin-camping and fishing expedition. Little did I know when I started this blog last month how totally addicted I'd become to this format. But I have. And so, it'll be hard to be away from here for a bit. I may offer occasional trip-in-progress posts from the road, but expect little regular Whining Strangerdom until around the second week of July.

4 comments:

Liz said...

Sounds like a great trip. Have fun!

The Whining Stranger said...

Thanks! I'll probably update a bit from the road. My blog addiction is potent. Have notebook computer, will travel.

Paperback Writer said...

I did the same thing last year when I went on my honeymoon...being in Europe did not stop me!

The Whining Stranger said...

As I said, I'm sure I'm addicted enough that I'll want to keep updating while I'm away--