04 June 2006

Musings

Looking for This?



Yesterday I discovered via statcounter that somebody found their way to this humble blog by searching "corduroy+sportsjacket" on Google. I was ecstatic. If there's one material item with which my identity has to be associated, I can deal with it being that one. My elation burns like a June sun.

It almost made up for there being no comments left here in forever.
Almost.

Nobody's reading this anymore are they?
Come back, corduroy-sportsjacket lover, come back!

3 comments:

Paperback Writer said...

Does it have elbow patches?

;)

The Whining Stranger said...

No, though after wearing my favorite cord blazer for nearly ten years, I have begun to appreciate the need for elbow patches. The corduroy wears down!

My cousins--who like to tease my professorial affectations--like to perpetuate the myth that I wear elbow patches on my sportsjackets, but I swear I don't.

Yet.

Paperback Writer said...

I like the cord blazer look - however it does not work on everyone.