19 May 2006

Musings

I'm A CBS Hulk Hero!

... like this once-famous dude, Lou Ferrigno, whom old people and young culture-junkies-in-the-know will recognize as the man who played the Incredible Hulk on CBS in the late 1970s.

Just for kicks today, I typed my name into Brendan's Online Anagram Generator and the above phrase was the most resonant, for me, of the 7000+ results that the BOAG generated. I recognize that typing your name into an online anagram generator is likely a much passe activity in these later days of Internet existence, but I guess I never got around to it back when it was chic. Now I'm off to download ICQ, though it might take a while on my 9600 baud modem, over my community dial-up connection.

Also, I recognize too that the WS has threatened his anonymity by sharing the letters in his name. Maybe it's time to unveil and admit the truth: I am indeed Carl Hubhomeski.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My anagram name is Dr Rash Injection. thx for stopping by my page earlier.

The Whining Stranger said...

Right back atcha. Thanks for visiting. Tell your friends!